WE HAVE PLANT SYSTEMS FOR THE PROCESSING OF SHEET MATERIAL AND FOILS INTO PRECISELY FORMED DEEP-DRAWN PARTS
- raw material storage in special air-conditioned rooms
- other production steps include printing, ultrasonic welding, label and label pocket application
- 10 UA's (for roll and sheet material, max. thickness 12mm)
- RV (for disposable trays, max. thickness 2.5mm)
- 2 RV for "white" material (placed in clean room)
- Process controlled machines
- Quick mold change system
For the pharmaceutical and medical industry traytec GmbH produces special packaging in a clean room using ISO class 8 (according to ISO 14644).
- traytec guarantees particles <150 µm on the trays
- only "white" material is used (A-PET, PS or ABS)
- only for disposable trays, thickness 0,3 - 2,0mm
This special packaging includes transport, storage and equipment trays for ampoules, inhalation devices and syringe bodies.
Furthermore, the company manufactures packaging products for the food sector under the appropriate hygienic aspects (HACCP), e.g.
- Packaging for fruit and vegetables
- Sales packaging for ham
At the beginning of a tray to be produced, the raw material is received. The company achieves a consistently high quality level of the material to be processed by storing the plastic sheets in special air-conditioned rooms. Only shortly before the start of production is the material fed to the individual machines. In general, traytec differentiates between multi-use and single-use carrier systems during production.
After completion, the trays are packaged according to the customer's specifications and stored in the warehouse until delivery. Other services provided by the company range from printing and ultrasonic welding to the application of labels and label pockets.
traytec GmbH attaches great importance to the highest quality and therefore also relies on the company Illig as a long-standing and experienced partner for thermoforming equipment.
The modern production of traytec GmbH guarantees - in connection with the constant optimization of the manufacturing process - high-quality products with a wide range of applications.