Apprenticeship at traytec - always a gain !
Training means the future.
In order to have the necessary specialists for future challenges, traytec GmbH itself trains in four areas.
As a partner of the dual system, we offer young people (together with the IHK) a high-quality and future-oriented training.
We offer you:
- independent tasks: an apprenticeship where you don't just watch, you participate
- individual support: from the first to the last day of your apprenticeship
- training with innovative technology and state-of-the-art machinery
- a strong team that will support you at all times
- a high rate of employment after the apprenticeship
If you would like to start your professional future with us, please send your application documents with cover letter, curriculum vitae in table form, photo and certificates by mail or e-mail to:
Budapester Str. 3
48455 Bad Bentheim
Phone: + 49 (0) 5924/99717-0
Industrial business management assistant
This is what you should bring with you as a prerequisite:
- Secondary school diploma I and/or commercial college or vocational baccalaureate
- Interest in business processes
- Diligence and accuracy
- Flexible thinking
- Organizational talent
- Communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
Warehouse logistics specialist
In the training program for warehouse logistics specialists, you learn,
- how to store goods properly,
- how to prepare route plans
- how to create loading lists and loading plans
- You operate forklifts, load trucks,
- unload and check incoming goods
- and incoming goods inspection of the goods,
- assemble deliveries
Process mechanic for plastics and rubber technology
Your tasks include:
- Manufacture molded partsfrom plastic using the thermoforming process.
- Monitoring of production processes
- Checking the results according to quality specifications.
- Setting up high-tech equipment
- Programming and maintenance.
- Industrial business management assistant
- Warehouse logistics specialist
- Process mechanic for plastics and rubber technology