The disposable tray is intended for single use. It is preferably used for transportation of goods to distant countries. The disposable tray is manufactured on fully automatic lines in material thicknesses from 0.3 mm to 2.0 mm.
Advantages of disposable trays
- are generally less expensive than reusable trays
- do not have to be cleaned because they are used only once
- do not cause return transport costs
- Individual sizes and shapes
- low weight
- open or as folding blister
The reusable tray is intended for repeated use. It is often used on shorter transport routes, for example within the production site and/or to neighboring countries. The reusable tray is produced on semi-automatic lines in material thicknesses from 2.0 mm to 12.0 mm.
Advantages of reusable trays
- are a good basis for calculation due to the one-time purchase costs
- are environmentally friendly
- are sustainable
Display for various industries
traytec manufactures displays from a wide variety of materials, for example polystyrene, ABS and PET, for a wide range of industries.
The plastics are customized in terms of color.
- Special packaging for the cosmetics industry
- Special packaging for the consumer goods industry
- Special solutions of any kind